Purpose of the Booster Club
○ This organization has been formed for the primary purpose of promoting a high degree of community and parent involvement, support, and sponsorship of the LMHS NJROTC program.
○ Our purpose is to support our cadets and their instructors by providing financial resources, fundraising opportunities, continued assistance and encouragement during the school year.
○ Volunteer opportunities are open to parents of students enrolled in the LMHS NJROTC program who wish to support their continued success.
Why Volunteer with the Booster Club?
○ Every volunteer is important to the LMHS NJROTC Booster Club! Your support and involvement helps provide your cadets with enhanced opportunities for growth and leadership.
○ Your volunteer service will greatly improve the program, and ensure all cadets benefit from a wide range of experiences and provide essential items that our cadets deserve.
○ We need you! The more parents that are involved the better example we set for the cadets’ own growth as future volunteers in the community.
Booster Club is involved in the following ways:
○ Booster Box at all football games selling spirit wear/spirit promo items ○ Italian Ice sales at all football games/Concession Duty at football games
○ Monthly Car Washes
○ Annual Spaghetti Dinner & Silent Auction
○ Spirit Nights at local restaurants
○ Navy Ball
○ Veteran's Day Ceremony
○ Change of Command and Awards Night Ceremony
○ Drill, Athletic, Orienteering, Marksmanship and Academic Competitions
○ Regional and State Athletic Field Meets
○ Cadet Leadership Camps
○ Summer Mini Boot Camp and Field Trips
○ New equipment and PT uniforms (polo shirts, t-shirts, shorts, sweatshirts, etc.)
We hold our board meetings on the 1st WEDNESDAY of every month at 6:30 pm in one of the NJROTC classroom portables (date subject to change due to holidays, events, etc.). If you are interested in serving on our 2021-2022 board or a committee, please contact Christy Haney-Hunter at 407-488-8491. We would love to have you!